Well hello there- and welcome to this Small & Supercharged podcast… well, the show notes. To listen to the Small & Supercharged Podcast, you can listen below or you can follow the iTunes link here. Today it is all about Instagram Stories. I adore these. I add to mine every single day and I love the engagement, the comments, the responses and more I get from it. In this Podcast, all about Instagram Stories, I share why I love them, five ways to use them… and there’s a freebie you can download too. I know, I spoil you. Enjoy…
Let’s talk about Instagram Stories and how you can use them for your small business
Show notes for the Small & Supercharged Podcast – Episode 8 – Instagram Stories. What you’ll hear in this episode..
- The difference between Stories and the grid… and the difference in the kind of content you’d post on the two
- How Instagram Stories can be used to show the behind the scenes of images you post on the grid
- How to access Instagram Stories (sorry if you feel I’m teaching you how to suck eggs. I just think it’s good to make sure everyone can get involved).
- We talk through the different kinds of Stories.
- Why I usually do Stories when walking the dog (and why you might like to do something similar).
- We talk through ‘behind the scenes’ ideas.
- How you can use them to share a thought, talk about something you’ve seen and loved… or just #firstworldproblems. Such as when you have a hole in your sock… yeah… I’ve added that to notes too. I’ve not got over that…
- We talk about how you can use Instagram Stories to show a process – taking ‘behind the scenes’ to an extra level.
- How you can use stickers and how these can encourage engagement and can also create additional content.
- Using Stories to show what’s new. You should never use social media as a hard sell, but you should use it to tell your customers, fans and followers about you and what’s new.
- I touch on shoppable links and how these can be integrated.
- How to hide hashtags in your Stories, and why hashtags are good on Instagram Stories.
- And for the freebie – download the pdf here about Five Ways To Use Instagram Stories.
- Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram.
If I’ve whet your appetite, I have a few blog posts about them too. To get some tips, tricks and hacks to take your Instagram Stories to the next level, they’re all on this website!