In this episode, we’re talking about collaboration. Oh – I LOVE collaborations! My most recent TEDx talk at TEDxTelford was all about it (it was called ‘Killing it with creativity and collaboration), so don’t just think I’m wittering on about it… I love it! This is a solo show, so I’d like to start now by thanking you for hanging out with me for the next few minutes. I hope you love it…
Have a listen here…
Let’s talk about collaboration and why you need to get on board with it for your equestrian or country business
Show notes for the Small & Supercharged Podcast – Episode 6 – collaboration… what you’ll hear in this podcast episode…
- We talk about the power of collaboration and how my latest TEDx talk was all about it.
- We chat through an example of a recent collaboration between Karen & Clan, Hiho Silver, Morris Richardson Watches and Fairfax & Favor.
- We talk about how to find the perfect business to collaborate with and talk through some examples connected to equestrian businesses, to help inspire you.
- That whatever business you have – whether you have a service, product or experience- you can find one that matches
- We talk about why it’s important to make sure the companies you pick to collaborate with share you ethos and values… and why that matters.
- Why aligning your audiences is important when you’re planning a collaboration.
- Why it’s important that there’s something in it for everyone, and other ways you can add value to bigger brands if you’re a smaller one.
- The importance of not being limited when you’re thinking about collaborations. Giveaways are great, but there’s a lot more you can do if you want it.
- Why it’s important to make sure that it’s easy for your customers to get involved. And why simplicity is good.
- We talk about how you can collaborate with more than one brand at a time… but also talk about the limitations to this.
- We speak about the cost of collaborations (spoiler alert… this is exciting!)
- And we talk about how to find these people by getting to know them before you ask about working together.