I know I’m HUGELY biased but this episode is an absolute corker. I got to chat to the lovely Lucy Robinson (aka Footluce Eventing) in her capacity as Marketing Assistant for Fairfax & Favor. We talked about the current Fairfax & Favor Breast Cancer Care campaign the company is running, to raise funds for the charity. This is the third year that Fairfax & Favor has got behind the cause. And in this podcast you’ll find out why. Have a listen here…
Let’s talk about Fairfax & Favor’s Pink Tassel Campaign with Lucy Robinson
Show notes for the Small & Supercharged Podcast – Episode 5 – Fairfax & Favor’s latest campaign, raising funds for Breast Cancer Care, big shoes to fill and why it all started. What you’ll hear in this podcast episode…
- How the campaign began three years ago and why this particular charity is close to Marcus and Felix’s (the founders of Fairfax & Favor) hearts.
- The last three years of the #fairfaxandfavorbcc campaign and the different products that have been used over the years.
- How much has been raised each year so far to support this amazing charity.
- How this year’s Fairfax & Favor Breast Cancer Care campaign has been promoted including a sneak peak at one of the jewels in the British Eventing calendar.
- Why and how the design for this year’s tassels is completely different to standard tassels.
- The value of customers and influencers of all sizes (and coming from a brand like this, if you’re ever feeling ‘meh’ about the size of your following, you need to hear this!)
- Goals for this year’s Fairfax & Favor Breast Cancer Care campaign, and more…
How can you get involved in #fairfaxandfavorbcc?
You’ll also find out how you can get involved… but I want to reiterate it here too. The most obvious way is to buy a pair of Limited Edition tassels. The proceeds from each sale go straight to the charity to fund its amazing work. When you have these pink bits of magic in your hands, you can do even more to help if you like…
- Post an image/series of images on your social media platforms. Don’t forget to tag Fairfax & Favor and use #fairfaxandfavorbcc (they’re doing a lot of reposting and sharing of these images so get in there!)
- Tell people – whether you buy a pair of tassels of not, tell people about them. I think that we forget how powerful word of mouth is and the power we all have to do good.
- Keep mentioning them and enjoy them in your daily life. If you can wear them in posts on your feeds and Stories then all the better… but don’t forget to enjoy them too. They’re to be worn and enjoyed… whenever I look at mine I smile. They’re SO pink!
Now, if you don’t have the budget for the Fairfax & Favor Breast Cancer Care tassels, that is fine too. You can still support the campaign and help it achieve its goals by keeping an eye on the hashtag and showing a little love and support when you feel the need.
Do have a look at the #fairfaxandfavorbcc hashtag on Insta – there are SO many stunning pics!
To find out more about the tassels, see the website here and bag your Limited Edition Fairfax & Favor Breast Cancer Care tassels. To find out more about the brand, just visit the main Fairfax & Favor site. Enjoy!